This website (hereinafter “the website”) is a service offered by the company “AMFIPOLI TRAVEL SOCIETE ANONYME”, based in Thessaloniki, 33 Valtetsiou, PC 54453 with VAT number 801188065, Registration number of tourist companies. ) 0933E81000104301 as legally represented (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”)
Access to the Website and information relating to all Services is subject to compliance with and acceptance of these Terms. For this reason, we recommend that you read them carefully before using the site services.
1. GENERAL TERMS
These terms set out all the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the site. By using our website, you confirm that you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use our site.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms for future reference.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with these policies. We modify these terms from time to time on the site. Whenever you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at this time.
2. OBLIGATIONS, LICENSES, PROHIBITIONS
By using our website, you confirm that:
• you agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary for the use of this website and that your computer system is compatible with this website.
• You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content in any communication, form or email you submit or submit to, from or to the Website.
• any time you use our site or communicate with other users through our site, you must comply with the content standards set forth in these terms.
• The views expressed by users on our website do not represent our views or values.
• We reserve the right to exclude users from this site and / or to restrict or disable their access to our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion.
• We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of our site for business and operational reasons.
• you are responsible for ensuring that all people who access our site through your internet connection are aware of and comply with these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions.
• You must not include a link to our site on any other site without our prior written consent. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a manner that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or endanger us. We reserve the right to withdraw the connection license without notice and without giving a reason.
• you must not create a link in such a way that it appears that there is any form of cooperation on our part where it does not exist.
Access to our site does not require your registration. However, for the use of some services registration is mandatory.
• With any registration you agree:
1. To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the relevant application form for access to the content and services of the website
2. Carefully maintain and update your registration information.
3. That we have the discretion to refuse your application for registration.
4. Each registration concerns only one user. You should not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network.
5. The information provided on this website is in the general interest only and does not constitute specific advice.
6. all information provided by you for the purposes of your registration with us is accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for any use of your account by a third-party unauthorized user who may possess your passwords and any passwords you may have been given or selected by you for use on this site.
7. Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of the security of this site of which you become aware.
8. that we have the right to deactivate any account ID or password, either chosen by you or assigned to us, at any time if you do not comply with any of the terms of these terms.
9. To post ads/advertising on our site.
10. To add your email address to our newsletter list. If you would like to unsubscribe, please contact us or you can use the “Unsubscribe” option found in any newsletter you may receive from us.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of the website is the intellectual property of the company AMFIPOLI TRAVEL SA. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are owned by the company or third parties. All content on the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services available and all files on this site in general, are copyright, trademarks and service marks and are protected by applicable law and international conventions. and conditions.
Consequently, none of what is owned by us and what is owned by third parties may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, reposted or sent, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part.
You understand and agree that you have no right to reproduce, copy, sell and / or exploit the content (or any part thereof) of the Website for commercial purposes.
5. WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND LOSSES
• The company strives to ensure that any material available for download from this site is not infected in any way, we do not guarantee that this material will be virus free.
• Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, we do not guarantee that your access to or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or modify all or any part of our site without notice.
• The information provided on this site is for general interest only and is not specific advice. While we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, that the content of our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
• The details of the services or products available on this site, which are not services or products provided by our company, but by third parties (such as affiliates) are provided for your information only. The company assumes no responsibility for the information, content, products and services offered or provided by third parties or entities through the website.
• Neither we nor third party information providers assume any responsibility for any damages, claims or costs arising from:
• interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by errors and overloads in lines and telecommunications networks or for any other reason beyond the control of the company
• The use of any illegal programs and / or malware, such as viruses or anything else,
• inappropriate or incorrect use of the company website
• Security or navigation errors caused by a browser malfunction or because updates were not used.
• This site contains links to sites operated by third parties. We do not control their individual content. Therefore, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information displayed in connection with any linked sites. The links are for your convenience only.
• We do not recommend any products or services advertised on these websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this site, you do so at your own risk.
• We do not accept any responsibility for the loss of your password or account ID caused by an error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or on your computer system.